Tesla Scalar Weapons Used on 911 by the Elites Turning the Towers into Powder: John Shuttleworth July 15th Sheffield W.M.C Will Have Dr Judy Wood There To Discuss 911 After The Show. Many Thanks To John Shuttleworth For Arranging This

Ask Dr Judy Wood What She Thinks. She'll be at the Sheffield W.M.C. on July 15th 2017.
UPDATE: EXTRA JOHN SHUTTLEWORTH 2017 UK TOUR DATES ADDED! https://www.ents24.com/uk/tour-dates/john-shuttleworth

Image result for yamaha years shuttleworth


BOOK NOW: UK TOUR DATES 2017: https://www.ents24.com/uk/tour-dates/john-shuttleworth

CAN'T GO BACK TO SAVOURY NOW
My wife Mary made a lovely shepherds pie & peas
With carrots and gravy, oh and cabbage as an additional green
I said that looks fantastic love and I tucked in hungrily
My daughter Karen didn’t, something I wish I’d seen
For soon my plate was empty, I said “Mary, is there any more?”
She said “No, love, but its treacle sponge for afters” and I said “phwoar”
I’d had a couple of mouthfuls, when I heard Karen declare
“I can’t eat any more of this shepherds pie mum”
Well it filled me with despair.
(because if I’d known that I wouldn’t have started my sweet)

Chorus.
But I can’t go back to savoury now
That shepherd’s pie was stunning
But I’m, halfway through my pudding
I can’t go back to savoury now
My taste buds would go crazy
And I can’t go back to savoury now
(‘caus you can’t can you?)

My tummy was in turmoil, I was panicked and confused
And as Karen’s dinner grew colder, so did my sweet
For my pleasure in that treacle sponge was now massively reduced
By the sight of fluffy potato, and glistening meat
Take this plate from me Oh Lord, before I go insane
Should I press on with my afters, or go back to my main?

Oh I can’t go back to savoury now
That shepherd’s pie was stunning
But I’m, halfway through my pudding
I can’t go back to savoury now, Oh No
My taste buds would go crazy
And I can’t go back to savoury now

I can’t go back, I won’t go back
I’d love to go back but I mustn’t do that

I can’t go back, I won’t go back
I’d love to go back obviously, but I mustn’t do that

At that moment I heard a sound, a scrape of knife on plate
As I watched Karen’s dinner go in the dog’s dish
My appetite now gone, my pudding suffered the same fate
I can only assume this appalling outcome,
Was God’s wish

‘Cause I can’t go back to savoury now
I can’t go back to savoury now
That shepherd’s pie was stunning
But I’m, halfway through my pudding
I can’t go back to savoury now
My taste buds would go crazy
And I can’t go back to savoury now

I can’t go back to savoury… now
Dr Judy Wood has 3 difficult degrees and 35 years experience ,she deserves to be heard . If your willing to listen to the same 911 story for over a decade ,you should be willing to hear all new evidence backed up by a 500 page book that has never been challenged or redacted . That alone should tell you she is the real deal and is a true patriot who is demonized but never discussed by 9/11 community , but i can assure you those days are limited .
http://drjudywood.com/
STAR WARS DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPONS (NIKOLA TESLA TECHNOLOGY BUT USED FOR EVIL NOT GOOD)http://drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/







Comments